Monday, May 30, 2011

Past Due

Well as you may gather by the title of this post, little Ethan has yet to show up. My due date was yesterday and all day I prayed that our little one would make an appearance but sadly no such luck. So yesterday was a long and frustrating day due to the fact the all I want to do is hold my little boy and he seems quite content where he is now.  Last night around 7:30 a friend stopped by bring a brownie and card that his lovely wife made for me. We opened the door and he wished us "Happy Due date!" with a large smile on his face! The card was awesome, it was a thank you card and my friend wrote that the card was from Ethan, thanking me for carrying him for the past nine months. And the brownie was so yummy!! It was a beautiful gesture and really made the day better and brighter. So Thank you Naomi and Stephen! 

So hopefully the next post I will write will have pictures of my sweet baby boy. Everyone is excited and I can't wait either!

Everyone is waiting on you Ethan! We all can't wait to meet you. Love you

1 comment:

  1. Aw I can only imagine how anxious you must be, We're thinking about you guys and keeping our fingers crossed that he comes soon! Love ya!
    -Lindsey and Brad

    ReplyDelete