So, I decided the other day that we should give this blog thing a try. In talking to my husband he reluctantly agreed to my request. So here we are.
My husband Adam, is quite the character to say the least. He is a composer hoping to write music for Video Games and one day write music for Hollywood. I may be biased but he is pretty stinking good too! :) He is currently working at Shoe Carnival (which is currently running a buy one get one sale!). He is my honey and keeps me happy!
I am Meghan and can be kinda silly too! I am currently a Music Education Major at USC. I am pursuing an education degree so that I can teach band. I haven't decided what age yet but I keep leaning toward middle school. I will be student teaching in the fall and I am so excited!! Right now I am looking for a job and being a house wife and mommy to our puppies.
We were married on July 17, 2009 in the Columbia Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We were very lucky to have a beautiful ring exchange in front of my parents home in Myrtle Beach which was followed by an awesome reception if I do say so myself! ;) We traveled to Gatlinburg, TN for our honeymoon where we enjoyed the beautiful mountain side and Dollywood! We have been together since 2006.
We have two puppies! Yoshi (the white one) who is our little monster but we love him. He is a corgi mix that loves to sun bathe and protect his mommy. Grace (the tan one) is our sweet girl who loves to play ball or tug. Her favorite pastime is lounging on the couch. They keep us busy but are great to come home to after a long day of work or school.
No comments:
Post a Comment